The new deadline is now 31 May 2021.
About The Awards
The awards highlight and reward the quality and diversity of educational products, resources, services and people as well as the best educational establishments and the most dedicated members of the teaching profession. The GESS Education Awards aim to encourage the raising of educational services & product standards throughout the industry and aims to be recognised throughout the sector as the accolade of excellence.
With a wide range of categories for both suppliers and educators, there’s plenty of chances to nominate yourself, a project, your school or product to win. Please note for suppliers and/or distributors there is a $50 fee for each entry. It's free of charge for educators or schools to enter.
AWARDS FOR SUPPLIERS AND/OR DISTRIBUTORS
- Best CSR Programme for Education
- Best Digital / VR / AI Product
- Best Free App / Software Product
- Best Paid for App / Software Product
- Best Product to Promote Arts, Music and Drama in the Classroom
- Best Product to Promote Health, Fitness and Sports in the Classroom
- Best Sustainable / Eco-Friendly Product
- Innovation Product Awards – Digital / Coding / Software
- Innovation Products Awards – Equipment / Hardware / non-ICT
- Early Years Resource / Equipment Supplier of the Year
- Primary Resource / Equipment Supplier of the Year
- Secondary and Higher Education Resource / Equipment Supplier of the Year
- SEN Resource / Equipment Supplier of the Year
- Start Up Company of the Year
AWARDS FOR TEACHERS, SCHOOLS AND EDUCATIONAL PROFESSIONALS
- Ambassador for the Environment
- Best Initiative for Inclusion and Wellbeing
- Best Use of Digital Learning in the Classroom
- Innovation in Education Award
- Best use of STEAM Learning in the Classroom
- Community Award for Citizenship
- Outstanding Contribution in Education Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
The Lifetime Achievement Award is given to an individual nominated by a separate independent panel of judges who are working within the education sector globally. They will look at the special nature of this person's contribution to education and why this contribution is above others. If you would like to apply for it, please contact us at email@example.com.
For all other applications, please submit your nomination by clicking here and filling out the form.
Guidelines and Rules
Our awards are very simple to enter and are open to anyone involved in education. All the information below will help you prepare your entry. Click here to view the guidelines and rules for submitting your entry.
A big thank you to our panel of independent judges who will be looking at all entries and deciding the winners! Click here to view the profiles of our judges.
Join us at the Gala Dinner
Join your peers and competitors in celebrating your successes during the year and get the recognition you deserve at the most prestigious education event of the year.
Benefit from one of the best networking opportunities that the industry has to over, with more than 400 educators and educational suppliers attending from across the globe.
Reward your team for all their hard work over the year.
Keep up to date with the latest education products and projects.
For More Information
If you have any questions pertaining to the GESS Education Awards or face any problems submitting your nomination, please feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will be happy to assist.