The two day virtual conference, running from 23 - 24 March 2021, is free to attend and exclusive for members of GESS Leaders in Education who directly influence purchasing, owners of schools and those who direct school strategy and training. There will be a nominal fee of USD $95 for other registrants.
A conference to engage and inspire
The summit will feature targeted conference sessions, both live and pre-recorded, aimed at the movers, shakers and visionaries of the education industry. Participation from internationally renowned keynote speakers and leading educational practitioners working in schools worldwide has been confirmed.
Keynote speakers so far include:
- Prof. Emory Craig, Cofounder and CEO of Digital Bodies
- Dr. Michele Borba, Educational Psychologist and Consultant
- Dr. Scott Bolland, Executive Coach, Futurist, International Speaker
- Gavin McCormack, Teacher Trainer, Children's Author & Principal at Farmhouse Montessori School, Australia
Key topics and themes to be address at the summit include:
- Leadership strategies for schools and EY/Nurseries
- K-12 schools market overview
- Leading global schools - perspectives from across the globe on the current challenges and ways to overcome them
- Learning spaces, creative and sustainable designs for learning
- Distance/Hybrid learning from students' perspectives
- Best Practice in Edtech - how to drive efficiency and ensure impact
- Women in STEM
- Wellbeing of Students, parents and staff
- Inclusion and Special Educational Needs
- Fundamental skills for staff retenton and recruitment
Network with education professionals from across the world
The GESS Education Global Leadership Summit will allow you to network with and virtually meet fellow peers and education leaders from all corners of the globe.
Confirmed speakers so far come from Australia, Bahrain, China, India, Indonesia, Italy, Kenya, Kuwait, Nigeria, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States of America.
Delegates are expected to attend from over 70 countries, as was the case at the first virtual GESS Leaders in Education event last November.
Sponsorship opportunities are available
Sponsoring the GESS Education Global Leadership Summit is the perfect way to increase your exposure and put your name in front of a global audience of leading decision makers. We offer a number of sponsorship options to suit all budgets and objectives. The packages will give you exclusive thought leadership, powerful branding and speaking opportunities.
Please contact our team if you would like to find out more.
For more information on GESS Education Global Leadership Summit
We will soon be announcing some of our fantastic confirmed speakers as well as opening registration. If you are not sure if you are eligible to attend free of charge, please view the criteria for GESS Leaders in Education.