Dubai, UAE – October 31st, 2023 – Global Educational Supplies and Solutions (GESS) Dubai 2023, the Middle East's foremost education exhibition and conference, is in full swing and day two promised to be just as exciting as the first. Registration to attend the event taking place at Za’abeel Halls 4 to 6, Dubai World Trade Centre until Wednesday, November 1 is free via https://www.gessdubai.com.
Recognized as the region's premier education conference and exhibition, GESS Dubai continues to be a global hub for educational excellence, bringing together educators and innovators from around the world.
GESS Dubai 2023 witnessed a diverse and global convergence of visitors exploring pavilions from various countries, creating a dynamic tapestry of international education perspectives. Visitors flocked to pavilions representing nations such as the UAE, China, UK, Korea, Germany, India, and more. Among the standout exhibitors was Emirates School Establishment under the UAE pavilion, holding one of the largest stands and drawing significant attention. The esteemed Ministry of Education - Kingdom of Bahrain was a prominent presence, enriching the event with international insights and fostering collaborative opportunities.
Gold Sponsor Emirates Transport released plans of venturing into a decarbonized and sustainable journey for their brand by showcasing an electric bus that releases zero carbon emissions, uses no fuel, and takes only two hours to charge fully.
Microsoft, another Gold Sponsor, shared a vision of the future of education, revealing a comprehensive suite of EdTech solutions with AI, AR, coding, and VR tools. Moreover, Microsoft's school management tools demonstrated how educational institutions can efficiently manage communication, finances, recruitment, training, and transportation.
Other exhibitors shared various products and solutions that are groundbreaking for the future of education.
• Matatalab Co., LTD will be unveiling their novel programming robots, Tale-Bot – a remote control interactive coding robot set for ages 3 to 6 years, which offers a hands-on approach to learning.
• Alolo Company For Education provides a diverse range of educational resources, including books, magazines, curriculum, EdTech solutions, educational toys, furniture and design solutions and online e-learning curriculum and software.At GESS Dubai, Alolo Company For Education is set to sign an agreement with Binary Logic, a company with a distinguished history in reengineering education to innovate and enhance the learning experience for students.
• CodiPlay specializes in EdTech solutions such as AI, AR, coding, and digital resources as well as educational toys, games, playground equipment and STEAM resources.
• Razzamataz Theatre Schools Limited is introducing a remarkable soft skills program that can harmoniously complement the STEM and STEAM educational systems, fostering well-rounded, creative, and innovative individuals. GWXR and Manifest XR provide an out of the box solution for schools to implement their own extended reality labs into schools, integrating cutting edge extended reality learning solutions and ergonomically designed furniture, to create beautiful and functional laboratories that can be used by any subject or curriculum.
• Infini-D Learning is providing an immersive full-class game technology that allows for an entire class to dive into immersive simulations around the standards they are learning in class. Each experience facilitates authentic interaction and problem-solving, and responds in real time to the performance of the students
• ITS ASTRA, launching at GESS Dubai, is set to revolutionize school supply chain management. This innovative platform offers a catalog of 15,000+ global educational resources, streamlines procurement with an intuitive interface and AI search, and ensures cost efficiency. Their goal is to ensure that deliveries are punctual, organized, and labeled, simplifying integration into educational curricula, and making it a seamless solution for educational institutions.
• Junior Genius Global is providing a solution to schools to support children's mental wellbeing with a goal to reduce the risk of mental health challenges in young children.
• Happy Confident Company has curated strategies that pave the way for a proactive approach to emotional and mental wellbeing. This emphasis on early intervention allows the programme to arm children with robust social and emotional tools, preparing them for life's unpredictable adversities.
More stimulating workshops, talks and panel discussions await visitors at the conference area featuring various zones including the GESS Talks Live, Leaders in Education Conference, Wellbeing Space, Skills Development, and Education Innovations. The last day promises a packed line-up of topics like The Future of Early Years by Hanan Assaf, Early Childhood Specialist at Queen Rania Teacher Academy; Armchair Chat: Developing Students into Contributors and Disruptors by Skyler Carr, Co-Founder & Chief Handraiser at Infini-D Learning; Experiential Learning: Achieving Successful Transition into the 21st Century Workplace & Transition from K-12-tertiary Education and Work - Semicircle Panel Session by Dr. Catherine Hack, Lead Consultant Education at Advance HE; Panel Session: Schools of the Future by Matt Hagger, Founder & CEO of TaleTree Inc; Armchair Chat with Mahmoud Al-jabri, Director Of Classera Egypt And Director Of Strategic Partnerships At Classera, with more speakers lined up to share insights on numerous topics.
GESS Dubai 2023 runs until tomorrow, November 1st at Za’abeel Halls 4-6, Dubai World Trade Centre. Registration is open via www.gessdubai.com. Do not miss the chance to meet key decision-makers and learn from the roster of award-winning educators and exhibitors that are participating at the event.