Sign up now to join the event which features 80+ expert speakers from 25 countries, live and pre-recorded conference sessions to help you gain a global perspective on the strategic trends shaping education.
Key topics and themes covered include:
- Leadership strategies for schools and EY/Nurseries
- K-12 schools market overview
- Learning spaces, creative and sustainable designs for learning
- Distance/Hybrid learning from a student’s perspective
- Best Practice in Edtech - how to drive efficiency and ensure impact
- Women in STEM
- Ensuring the wellbeing of students and staff
- Inclusion strategies for SEN students
- Fundamental skills for staff retention and recruitment
Stay connected with the global education community
In addition to our fantastic conference sessions, our virtual event platform will allow you to network and participate at the GESS Education Global Leadership Summit just the same as a face-to-face event but from the comfort of your own home. You will be able to make key connections with other leaders through 1-to-1 video calls and our intelligent networking platform, Grip, uses AI technology to match you based on topics of interest.