You can choose to showcase your school at GESS Dubai through a simple presentation that best represents the unique personality of your school and the learning already taking place in the classroom or showcase your students or your own teaching its up to you.
It really is simple, showcasing something that you're already doing within your school or classroom this could be:
- Drama Group
- Talk about Special Educational Needs
- Arabic Teaching and Learning
- How you use Technology in the Classroom
- Sports Team - How Students Learn & Integrate in Different Ways
- Student Ownership
- Innovations in Teaching
- Digital Demonstrations
- Virtual Reality
- Effective Leadship
- How to Teach STEAM Effectively
- Subject Specific Sessions
It's up to you - each talk lasts for 20 minutes and should illustrate best practice in a practical and engaging way.
Why Take Part?
In our experience schools and students like to showcase their work and teachers enjoy learning from teachers. Students in particular benefit and like the opportunity to be presenters even to a smaller audience they like the focus and attention. It's also a great way to showcase the great work being done in your school to a wider audience of your peers locally and also internationally.
What do I need to know?
- The conference rooms are on the exhibition floor, which ensure maximum footfall and a buzz around the area, they are not sound-proofed, but we do have excellent technicians on hand to balance the sound so the audience will here you perfectly
- We supply projector, screen, prodium and clicker with conncectors and a sound feed - an experienced technician will be in the room with you and your students
- Presentations can be formal and informal
- If you wish to use a MacBook or iPad you will need to bring your own connectors, and if you are using an iPad we will need organise Wifi and Apple TV for you
- It's not like a school or classroom set up, as with every live environment things happen that are beyond our control, but we find that speakers tend to go with the flow and adapt well and enjoy the live environment
- The sessions are not aimed at students or the general public but at educators, schools leaders and sometimes ministries of education - so all levels of educational professionals
Sounds great what should I do next?
Please complete the speaker form filling out all the fields required and we will get back to you with any questions. If successful our marketing and conference team will follow up to ensure you make the best of our pre-show communications to promote your attendance at the event.