This month we have been catching up with Dr. Claudia Rademaker, Vice President and CMO to find what you can expect to see from them at GESS Asia this month and learn more about their all-in-one digital assessment solution that can improve grades and wellbeing (B5).
1) Can you tell us a little bit about Dugga?
Dugga is the all-in-one assessment platform for all types of exams, tests, quizzes & assignments. The use of the Dugga platform can improve learning outcomes and wellbeing of students and teachers alike. The assessment platform is researched based and used by schools & universities worldwide. Dugga can be integrated with any school’s LMS platform to provide a total solution for modern learning and assessment.
2) What initiatives are you working on currently?
We want to make a difference in education and we believe strongly in what we do. We want to help schools with the best possibilities for their students to learn. To help teachers be the best they can be for any student. Dugga is research-based and we have research projects going on to continuously improve our features to improve quality and equality in learning assessment.
3) What are the benefits to both schools and educators using your products? What would you say is the most unique aspect of your products?
- The use of the Dugga platform can improve learning outcomes and wellbeing of students and teachers alike. All this, while saving a lot of teachers’ time.
- Schools can get onboarded in just a few minutes.
4) Where do you see the future of education / what do you hope for in the future?
We believe that we can dramatically improve quality and equality in education with digital assessment. Dugga helps schools and universities to get ready for future learning through hybrid assessment solutions. Today, our solution is already used for both in-class and remote assessment. Users in over 130 countries are already seeing the benefits for both students and teachers by using Dugga for everyday learning.
5) What are your plans for Indonesia and the wider ASEAN region?
Dugga is currently used in other Asian countries such as Thailand, The Philippines, Myanmar and Brunei and is already being used for everything from high-stake national exams to everyday tests, quizzes and assignments. Our plan is to establish local partnerships and help schools in Indonesia to improve quality and equality in learning assessment with digital assessment.
6) What can visitors expect to take away from your talk at the conference this year
During my talk I will share the research behind our assessment platform as well as sharing valuable tips for schools and universities that are interested in improving learning outcomes and student- and teacher wellbeing. During GESS Asia 2022, schools and universities can sign up for a free pilot license.