1. Recruitment advertising to the world's largest database of teachers.
2. Class Charts classroom management software to monitor and reward classroom behaviour and boost parental engagement.
3. Tes Safeguarding training tailored for international schools
4. Provision Map SEND management software to easily create and share individualised learning plans.
5. Flexible online CPD training including courses on inquiry-based learning and leadership skills.
6. Tes Timetable intuitive timetabling software to create flexible timetables at the touch of a button.
7. Staff Pulse anonymous wellbeing surveys to monitor staff wellbeing and create action plans.
8. Parents' Meetings software helping schools to reduce the administrative burden of parents' evenings.
And our teacher training and development programmes from TES Institute will help you to develop, train and retain your trusted team while they continue to work at your school:
1. International Teaching Assistant Course to qualify your support team and help them to provide great learning experiences for every student
2. International Teaching Practice course to help your teachers to develop essential skills for teaching in an international school
3. International Postgraduate Certificate in Education (iPGCE) to help your teachers upskill and take the next step in their international teaching career
4. Assessment Only route to qualified teacher status to support your staff with significant teaching experience to gain QTS in just three months
5. Early Career Teacher Induction to help your ECTs to become first-class teachers and guide them through induction to meet the Teachers’ Standards
6. International Teaching Introduction to prepare your new teachers to take up their first post in an international school
7. MA in Education and Pedagogy to qualify your teachers to Master’s level
8. Subject Knowledge Enhancement for Teachers to help your teachers to develop their subject knowledge, or train to teach another specialist subject
9. iQTS – the new way to gain QTS in international schools from September 2023.
We can’t wait to show you how we can help you to make the biggest difference for everyone in your school.
Visit us on stand N40 to see how these innovative services and solutions can support your school to continuously improve.